3 Replies to “How can social media hurt and help your professional reputation, ability to succeed and mental health?”

1. Hey Ramneet, great paper! I really like the way you made relevant connections to your field of Political Science. I totally agree with your point about social media being used to incite violence as in the case of Donald Trump. I wonder if the negative associations of social media outweigh the positives in the field of politics?

1. Hey Shawn!
      Hard to say… I think building your platform and getting a start in Politics would give it major benefits but I think once you’ve entered the industry it has alot of drawbacks (Like cancel culture you mentioned in your blog)

2. Hi Ramneet! I really like your paper! First, for the structure of your paper, I think the subtitles are great, they really help me to read your paper easier. Then, I like that you add some personal experiences to prove your point, just like the example that you join a fellowship with professor Janni Aargon, I believe those real life examples could really improve your paper’s credit.