Assignment 1 Comments

Elias:

Hey Elias!

Awesome post! I enjoyed how you were able to integrate dual code theory into your post. The entire piece was very well-written and engaging in depicting the value of screen casting. I also loved how you were able to incorporate a video and a infographic in the post. Well done can’t wait to read more!

https://eseto.opened.ca/category/multimedia/edci337-blog/

Molly:

Hi Molly!
Awesome work! I love the infographic you were able to incorporate in your post, its a perfect example of learning being able to better understand these tougher concepts with visuals that can help break them down. I also like how you included your citations at the end (not only to reference) but this gives readers more external resources they can easily access. Looking forward to reading more work!

Tianna: Hi Tianna!

I love how you were able to relate this weeks blog to your field and inquiry-based learning. You can clearly tell that you’re very passionate about your field and it went through in your writing and was able to ground my understanding of inquiry-based learning as a result of you using real-life concrete examples. Keep up the good work!

Elias: I love how you were able to embed a reading directly into your post and the overall flow of your blog was fantastic by introducing the theory first and then delving into the Pokemon Go example it was able to set the stage for the reader and then break down the concepts better. In the future it would be great to see more images from the game to help illustrate this just a bit more and have a tangible visual of the game.

MOLLY: I really loved how you revised the powerpoints you had from other classes and were able to integrate that flawlessly throughout the reading. This really allows a tangible example for the reader to draw on. I also really enjoyed the overall structure, how you went from Introducing the video, the theories, and then complied your own list of helpful tips for users, this made the whole blog more educational, making it more hands on. One thing I think you could work on is condensing the blog down, it was a tad bit long, and I believe we should be aiming for 250 words in the class.